Home Health Care in Columbus, Ohio
Boschulte’s Pride is a local, family owned business. The company is named after Mary and Joseph Boschulte, who work together to operate a professional and safe home health care agency.
With their leadership, we formed our agency to provide Home Health Care Services in Columbus, Ohio where we uphold our Mission, Vision and Goal:
To provide quality, safe and cost effective home care services to persons in need of those services.
To maintain good health and the highest level of functionality of each individual that will enable them to remain in their residential setting.
To be recognized as the premier provider of choice for home care services throughout the United States.
Boschulte’s Pride is accredited and affiliated with:
- Bureau of Worker’s Compensation Approved Provider
- Medicare/Medicaid Certified
- Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging:
- Senior Options
Highly Qualified Care
We thoroughly screen our staff before they are hired. Our process is of the highest quality and of the most stringent qualifications:
- A licensed RN completes the initial assessment for all patients.
- We have LPNs, RNs and a nurse practitioner on staff.
- Most of our routine home visits are conducted by STNAs – State Tested Nurse Aides. We feel so strongly about the quality of our STNAs, we started our own school to train them: Boschultes Pride Health Care and Learning Center.
- Every aide has 75 hours of training, and keeps pace with continuing education, provided at our training center.
- All of our aides are fingerprinted and have passed stringent background checks for your safety and peace of mind.